Join us on Wednesdays and Sundays for online Boys Ballet classes
During lockdown we will be providing online classes via Zoom. Our online ballet lessons for boys are taught by Alex Cowie, former Royal Ballet dancer and qualified teacher.
Syllabus free work focusing on techniques unique to Male dancers.
- Junior Ballet Wednesdays 10am & Sundays 10am.
- Intermediate/Senior Ballet Wednesdays 11am & Sundays 11am.
- Taught by Alex Cowie, former Royal Ballet Dancer and highly qualified professional teacher
- A limited number of pupils per class to allow time and attention to individual feedback and corrections
- Syllabus free classes focusing on techniques unique to male ballet dancers
- Positive and encouraging delivery
- Classes are by invitation only, the teacher has control of who may enter the class
- Children are assigned to a suitable class depending on both age and experience/ability level in ballet
- Warm ups and cool downs, with reminders about safe working spaces
- All exercises are set with the consideration of a limited space in which to dance
- A welcoming and friendly environment, with the opportunity to learn alongside other male dancers
Classes £3 PAYG.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to join.