If you are not totally satisfied with all or part of your order, you can return it to us within 30 days for a full refund.
- Returned items must be unworn and unwashed
- Items must not be damaged or altered in any way
- Items must be in their original packaging
- Clearance items and personalised garments are non-returnable (unless faulty)
- Personalised items cannot be refunded.
Please see further information on how to return your parcel below:
- Please contact us before you send the return so we can email you a returns form.
- Make sure your parcel is well wrapped.
- Enclose the returns form within your parcel and securely seal.
- Take your parcel to your nearest post office.
- Please ensure you ask for proof of posting as we cannot be held responsible for items lost in transit.
PayPal Return Shipping
If you pay for your online order using PayPal you may be eligible to claim back the cost of return shipping through your PayPal account. PayPal “Return Shipping on Us” is a free service whereby PayPal will cover up to £15 of return shipping costs per return, for up to 12 eligible returns per year worldwide.* To benefit from refunded returns, activate the service in your PayPal account before making your purchase on Boys Ballet Academy, then simply place your order using PayPal.
If you decide to return your order, follow the instructions in your PayPal account for claiming back the cost of return shipping.
Please note the service “Return Shipping on Us” is only available to customers who have paid for their order using PayPal and have activated the service in their PayPal account prior to placing the order. This service is managed by PayPal and does not affect BBA standard returns procedure; for any queries regarding the Return Shipping on Us service please contact PayPal. For more information visit https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns
*Applies to PayPal UK customers. Amount and number of returns vary by country.
Please note that all returns from outside of the UK are payable for by the customer, except in the case of faulty or damaged items. If your order is faulty or damaged, please call us and we will arrange collection of this from you.
A refund will usually be given within 10 working days from receipt of your parcel and will either be made directly to the card used for the original payment or as a credit to your account.
A refund will not be possible if:
- Items are returned later than 30 days from receipt of you order (unless faulty).
- Items are bespoke or have been embroidered/printed according to customer instructions.
- Items have been worn, altered or damaged from personal use.
- The item is returned without the correct paperwork for us to process the return.
- The item is a clearance item (unless faulty).
For more information on returns and refunds, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org